Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thursday appointment

I'm really late with this update. Every time I sat down to write something, I just wasn't in the mood. Lots to update though...

* I have a very mild case of pre-eclampsia. The 24-hour urine test showed that my protein was at 306. The cutoff is 300. Basically, that's likely the difference between one trip to the bathroom. I knew I should have held that last one. :)
* Blood pressure was fine and I still have no swelling in hands, feet or legs. (I'm still wearing my wedding ring).
* I'm done with work until likely the end of April or so. The doctor did not put me on bed rest but she did caution me to take it easy.
* Baby's heartbeat looked great during the non-stress test.
* I wasn't checked on Thursday, but on Monday, I was 1 cm dialated.
* I go back Thursday for more tests, a non-stress test and an ultrasound. I'll be one day away from 37 weeks then. My guess is that we'll set a c-section or induction date.

No comments:

Post a Comment