Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

OMG

The due date countdown now shows 24 days. Originally, we had been aiming for 39 weeks. Then the doctor said she'd like to induce me or schedule a c-section for around 38 1/2 weeks. Last week, at our appointment, she seemed as if was leaning towards moving up to the date to around 38 weeks (or maybe even earlier). If that's the case, that's in 10 days. 10!!! I had a minor freakout this morning when I thought of it that way.
While we're definitely ready to meet him, it just seems like everything has gone so fast. In a few days, I'll be full-term. And in a few days, we'll likely be meeting our son. So exciting, but also a bit overwhelming. I never thought we'd get to this point.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, we are so happy and excited for you. You will be wonderful parents. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete